– GigAssembly strives to safeguard the individual’s integrity in all our contacts with regard to how we handle, store and protect personal data.
– By personal data is meant everything that can be linked to a person. It can be name, contact information or CV.
– Our storage of personal data is always based on law, agreement, consent or balance of interests.
– Personal data that is classified as sensitive will only be processed after obtaining a special consent from you.
– You can always check, change or request to have your information deleted by contacting us.